This incentive will run through June 30th, 2019 and is available to ALL Compassionate Entrepreneurs. This game-style map below shows the various prizes you can win along this fun journey. The various steps in along the route are based on various levels of PRV you earn. This includes all PRV earned between August 1st, 2018 and June 30, 2019.
- For some milestones, your prize will be an EXCLUSIVE product only available through this incentive — such as a Sea Glass Keychain, a TOH Heart of Haiti mug, the beautiful Karen Straw Bag, or other products!
- For some milestones, you will GIFT useful items and resources to families in countries around the world — such as 5 fruit trees, a bicycle, goat, a school uniform, cleft palate surgery, and more!
- For some milestones, you will receive special business-related incentives — such as a ticket to Inspire 2019, a medium-sized bundle from the Fall 2019 Catalog launch, or other prizes, including up to (3) $100 Travel Bonuses — one for every 3 new CEs you sponsor that promotes to QCE before June 30th, 2019.
- UPDATE! Announced through our RISE Virtual Leadership training: *In addition to this $100 travel bonus, we will add an additional $1,000 in PRV toward your total map points. For example, once your third CE sponsored (since 8/1/18) reaches QCE, you’ll be awarded 1,000 PRV points to help you reach the next goal faster!
- When you complete your journey of consistent sales to reach $50,000 in PRV within this timeframe, you will receive a (drumroll, please…) TRIP TO GUATEMALA! WOO HOO!!! 🎉🎉
You will be responsible for tracking your own PRV and submitting a form to our Customer Service team.
In order to receive your prizes and gift your donations, you must fill out the submission form above. This form is where you can submit your PRV achieved since August 1, 2018, and names of your QCEs who signed on since August 1, 2018. Submissions can be made at any time. Once our home team verifies your submission, your prize(s) will be on their way! Submission verification is completed bi-weekly at beginning and mid-points of each month. Therefore, prizes should be delivered 1 – 3 weeks after form submission. PRV and New QCE period run August 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
This awesome incentive is designed to help you grow your business. Through this map, Compassionate Entrepreneurs will have the motivation and incentive to maintain greater consistency in sponsoring & sales. These two factors are so vital to the ongoing sustainability of our artisan partners around the world. You have the power to change so many lives around the world through your sales as you continually reach these milestones and help artisans around the world. 💗
We want you all to play along and join in the fun! Although forms may not yet be submitted until early September, this awesome incentive does include PRV earned since August 1st, 2018. So GUESS WHAT?! You’re already on your way and one step closer to earning these super fun, exclusive prizes while helping families in Guatemala along the journey.
Graphics To Share!
Click here to download: Map to Guatemala 2019
Click here to download: Map to Guatemala Details 2019
*The Haiti mug’s color may vary slightly.
Map To Guatemala
Approximately one in three people living in sub-Saharan Africa are undernourished. The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations estimated that 239 million people (around 30 percent of the population) in sub-Saharan Africa were hungry in 2010.
Fruit trees have provided families with nourishment, shade, timber and an extra source of income. Despite the extremely dry climate, many different types of fruit trees can thrive like avocado, papaya, and mango. Families can use these fruit trees to add more nutrition to their diets.
After a long day working in the sun, families can use a fruit tree to provide some shade and relief from the harsh sun. Women also benefit from these trees, because many have to travel a long distance to gather firewood.
Economic growth is another result of planting fruit trees in Africa. Since many of these trees are drought-resistant and can survive in the extreme climate, it makes for a sustainable source of food and income!
Worldwide, 22.5 million refugees, half of them children, have left everything behind to escape conflict, violence, and persecution. Many have experienced profound physical and emotional traumas. Some are missing years of school, severely compromising their futures. Children traveling alone are especially vulnerable – if they make it at all. Others are starved out of their homelands due to drought and conflict. Trades of Hope is partnering with an organization that is providing refugee packs to girls and boys, helping them survive, and thrive. Whether in camps, on the move or in host communities, our caring staff helps refugee children from Syria, South Sudan, Burundi and other countries marred by violence and persecution. You can provide hope for these families when you give a refugee pack.
A Haitian Farm Pack
The Haitian Farm Pack includes everything needed to start an organic garden. Each Haitian family will receive a five-gallon bucket for water, quality soil, seed packs and tools.
A Bike To A Girl
These bikes are given to girls around the world, especially survivors of human trafficking. When a girl at a shelter receives her new bike, she is receiving an opportunity to live a better life. We are partnering with an organization that purchases bikes from local vendors, hire local workers and gives the bicycles to the girls in need.
A Guatemalan School Uniform
A Cleft Palate Surgery